Personalized Legal Services and Solutions to Bring You Knowledge, Peace of Mind and Resolution
With more than 15 years of experience, the attorneys at our firm can assist clients with a number of legal concerns, including:
- Business law: new business formation, ongoing administration, collections, sales, mergers, contracts, transactional work
- Debt and financial management: Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 128 debt amortizations, collections, foreclosure defense, debt restructuring, offers in compromise
- Real estate: residential and commercial real estate transactions — purchases and sales, commercial leases, landlord/tenant disputes, boundary disputes, easements, quiet title actions, zoning issues
- Elder care: public benefits law, representation in elder advocacy, Medicaid/Medicare issues, guardianship, conservatorship
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, transfer on death deeds, etc.
- Probate and trust administration: informal and formal probate, transfers by affidavit and summary procedures, termination of real property interests, special administrations, routine trust administration, trust distribution and termination
Our practice focuses on delivering exceptional legal services in these areas. We also have an established network of capable lawyers available. For matters that fall outside of our areas of practice, please call us; we can provide recommendations and referrals to address your specific needs.
Attorney Heidi M. Eglash and the LAW OFFICE OF HEIDI M. EGLASH, LLC, maintain a general legal practice that, among other things, helps people to file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. As such, federal law defines this firm as a Debt Relief Agency and requires the publication of this notice.
Contact Us for Help
When you face a legal issue, you need to know you are getting the professional representation you deserve. Our firm focuses on understanding our clients and their individual situations, then tailoring our representation to meet their needs. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with an attorney to get started on finding a resolution to your legal issue.